BCCI PAST Events
THANKSGIVING FOOD DRIVE
Nov 1st – 18th @ Village Church
Partner with us as we bring food to our local community during the Thanksgiving season.
We are collecting food items from November 1-18 to make 150 meals for local families in need. (please drop items into labeled bins during weekend services at Village Church of Bartlett lobby)
Food items that you can contribute:
- Package of Stuffing Mix
- Can of Sweet Potatoes
- Package of Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Box of Cornbread Mix
- Canned Green Beans
- Canned Carrots
- Packet of Gravy Mix
- Canned Cranberry Sauce
- Plastic Jar of Applesauce
- Package of Cookie Mix
- Package of Brownie Mix
- Boxes of Pudding
- Boxes of Jello
WE ❤ BARTLETT Day of SERVICE
BCCI is committed to seeing Bartlett flourish. We meet the needs of our community by serving our community. On 10/13 BCCI hosted our second serving project. Stay tuned for our next “Day of Service.”
We need your investment in Bartlett in three ways:
1. SUGGEST: Use your voice to suggest a need or project. Look around you, who needs care? What do they need? What can we do to help?
2. VOLUNTEER: Bring your family and bring your neighbors. Join us with your hands and heart to serve our neighbors. *Signup for this event is closed, but you can still sign up to be on the BCCI general volunteers list.
3. SPONSOR: Community projects are 100% sponsored by generous donors and business partners like you. Help equip our people-power into a force for good.
The Daily Herald highlighted BCCI on 6/19/2019 Check out the article below!