sign up to volunteer!
JOIN THE BCCI VOLUNTEERS LIST
When service requests come in, we need a list of people who can help. Would you like to be on that list? Let us know your info and any skills or equipment you can contribute in the form below.
THANKSGIVING FOOD DRIVE
Nov 1st – 18th @ Village Church
Partner with us as we bring food to our local community during the Thanksgiving season.
We are collecting food items from November 1-18 to make 150 meals for local families in need. (please drop items into labeled bins during weekend services at Village Church of Bartlett lobby)
Food items that you can contribute:
- Package of Stuffing Mix
- Can of Sweet Potatoes
- Package of Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Box of Cornbread Mix
- Canned Green Beans
- Canned Carrots
- Packet of Gravy Mix
- Canned Cranberry Sauce
- Plastic Jar of Applesauce
- Package of Cookie Mix
- Package of Brownie Mix
- Boxes of Pudding
- Boxes of Jello
WE ❤ BARTLETT Day of SERVICE
BCCI is committed to seeing Bartlett flourish. We meet the needs of our community by serving our community. On 10/13 BCCI hosted our second serving project. Stay tuned for our next “Day of Service.”
We need your investment in Bartlett in three ways:
1. SUGGEST: Use your voice to suggest a need or project. Look around you, who needs care? What do they need? What can we do to help?
2. VOLUNTEER: Bring your family and bring your neighbors. Join us with your hands and heart to serve our neighbors. *Signup for this event is closed, but you can still sign up to be on the BCCI general volunteers list.
3. SPONSOR: Community projects are 100% sponsored by generous donors and business partners like you. Help equip our people-power into a force for good.
suggest a service or project
If you or someone you know needs help, let us know. Just click the link below and submit the form, and we’ll get in touch with you to set up a service project.